Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Can Be a Proud Momma - right?

My Norah,

She amazes me with her confidence, her ability to pick up an instrument (electric guitar) and play it so easily .... and then sing and play the guitar in front of a microphone and an audience of 150+ people  .....  And she's not yet 8 years old.

And she was feverish right before her performance!

She then did this all over again the next day.

But the really impressive thing was ... When she wasn't feeling well before the 'gig' she was given the opportunity to bail.  With no prompting, she insisted on playing because she couldn't let her band down.  Since she was the lead vocalist and guitarist her presence would have been deeply missed.  What a huge sense of responsibility this young lady has!

So, yes I'm proud, I'm a really proud momma!

To hear her performance click on the photo below!



No comments:

Post a Comment