Monday, May 19, 2014

I'M BACK .....

My last post was almost a year ago ...... E-gads!

It's funny how much changes in a year.

I'm not even sure where to start so I will do a quick laundry list ....

  1. We opened our home to a German teenage girl in August, 2013 for the complete school year.
  2. Donovan started kindergarten and has learned to read, add, subtract, Spanish ....
  3. Norah made her First Communion.
  4. Norah played her first rock and roll gig, in January, and her second this past weekend.
  5. I started a new job at an old company.
  6. My parents have had some medical setbacks.
  7. We remodeled a bathroom.
  8. I bought a new car.
  9. We had a crazy winter that lasted longer than normal and was snowier and frigid than usual.
  10. I went to Nashville, TN - first visit (for work)
  11. I went to Dallas, TX - first visit (for work)
  12. Celebrated my 10th Wedding Anniversary with Jon in San Francisco and Napa.
  13. Lost my blonde ways to a new more natural brunette.
  14. Renewed my Passport - so the world is now mine to explore - of course for work though.
It's been crazy with some ups and downs - mostly ups though!

But now that I found my log in info - I promise to my dear followers (ok so there really are only 2 that acknowledge that they follow me and you are dear to me but for those of you who follow silently) that I will be more active. Thanks for being patient and not giving up on me.

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. That's a full year! Parental medical setbacks aside, I hope everyone is thriving?? XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thriving, doing quite well actually. Amazed at how much Donovan has grown up in the last year. Health wise he's done quite well this year. Surprisingly well. Always waiting for the ax to fall but for now I'll take his medical quite and roll in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops that was supposed to say medical quiet!

    ReplyDelete